Hotline: +381 61 63 84 071
There need to be more investment opportunities for women entrepreneurs
According to the Policy Brief, in order to foster women entrepreneurship, there are five main policies that governments should aim to implement:
- Create a network of female entrepreneurs to act as ambassadors;
- Promote training and mentoring specifically for women entrepreneurs;
- Facilitate access to finance;
- Build networks of entrepreneurs with key actors;
- Promote work-life balance and access to social protection.